Kampan Apartments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lavender Skyflyer's Application

2 posters

Go down

Lavender Skyflyer's Application Empty Lavender Skyflyer's Application

Post  Lavender Skflyer Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

General Info.

Furc Name: Lavender Skyflyer
Irl age: 13 this Feb. I am honest, :>
Time(FST): FST 8-

Short Question.

Why do you want to be staff?: Well, I've been looking for something to pass the time recently. I applied for Cypress Homes, but that didn't turn out too well. I only like BaA and BaHs, which is why I'm applying here now.

Where did you find us?: In AI when I was wondering about. Looking for somewhere to be not bored. Which, I found. :>

Tell us about you: I can be funny. Otherwise helpful, I love cats and Gryphons/Gryffes

How many times have you been in this dream?: Just 1, It's not been open for very long. :>

Are you Beekin?: No, I applied to be for one. I still haven't got the reply back.

Which beekin do you want to be? Beekin Helper. Which is the one I applied for.

Do you make patches?: No. I haven't really tried. I tried to make a little avatar thing. It didn't turn out well.

Do you make ports? I could. I draw well enough, but I don't exactly know how to make them re-mappable and upload them onto furc.

Do you DS well?: Sort-of. I know the basics, I attempting to learn a little more.

How long are you normally on the weekend per day? On weekends my dad is at home. So possibly about two to three hours at most.

How long are you normally on the weekdays per day? Maybe about 6 hours (Non Continuous) I don't really watch the clock go when I'm playing. I usually get off at 7:00PM when my dad kicks me off.

What times (FST) are you generally online?: It varies. I don't really get on that much due to how much I play.

Short Answer Each answer
MUST be at least 3 sentences long

1) A furre spamming in the apartments, because they are open, they spam with text and fool's other people. What do you do?: Tell the furre to stop. I will give a maximum of 3 warnings before I eject. If the furre comes back and continues I will temp ban the furre. Then whisper to them why they have been temp banned. Of course, If they come back after the Temp Ban is over and do it all again. I will get Owner Permission to Ban this furre. Then I will once again tell them why, just so they get it through their head.

2) 2 furres are fighting for 1 apartment, the other apartments are taken, what do you do?: I'd say to them. "First come first serve." So I will allow the furre who asked first to have the apartment. Then I will say to the furre "When an apartment is ready, you will be the first to know." If the furre starts abusing me/any staff around because of it. I will give them a max of 3 warnings before I eject and tell them why.

3) Have you been in a hard situation? Tell us: I haven't really. The hardest possibly was a one like the above (2 furres are fighting for 1 apartment, the other apartments are taken) I had to sort it out. But the furre persisted and really got on my nerves.

4) How would you treat fellow staff members?: With respect, we are all equals in this small world. (Unless they where abusing staff powers. Then I'd give them the evil eye, :> )

Bonus Question's

1) Who's the owner? Ustarakin

2) Who's the co-owner? Invited

3) When did we make the dream? Well it was put up for entering 19/12/10 I believe.

4) 43x43= Is this a trick question? Wink It's 1849

5) If there was 10 furres, who was in the dream, then 1 left, then 5 left, and 1 arrived, and 3 left.. how many furres?: Three. :>
Lavender Skflyer
Lavender Skflyer

Back to top Go down

Lavender Skyflyer's Application Empty Re: Lavender Skyflyer's Application

Post  Ustarakin Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 pm

.. okey lets begin :>
Where did you find us?: In AI when I was wondering about. Looking for somewhere to be not bored. Which, I found. :>
i liked this:Looking for somewhere to be not bored,
it was funny Smile
1) A furre spamming in the apartments, because they are open, they spam with text and fool's other people. What do you do?: Tell the furre to stop. I will give a maximum of 3 warnings before I eject. If the furre comes back and continues I will temp ban the furre. Then whisper to them why they have been temp banned. Of course, If they come back after the Temp Ban is over and do it all again. I will get Owner Permission to Ban this furre. Then I will once again tell them why, just so they get it through their head.
I liked how you did this, and 3 warnings are very good. "If the furre comes back and continues I will temp ban the furre." good, but you have to contact the owner/manager/co owner if it happend again with the same furre.
3) Have you been in a hard situation? Tell us: I haven't really. The hardest possibly was a one like the above (2 furres are fighting for 1 apartment, the other apartments are taken) I had to sort it out. But the furre persisted and really got on my nerves.
Okey, ok, you haven't been in a HARD one, but a second one? you have to been in a sitaution, how you was with. Evry furres have been in a spamming/troll sitaution. I have been in a spamming & troll one many times.

Bonus Question's

1) Who's the owner? Ustarakin

2) Who's the co-owner? Invited

3) When did we make the dream? Well it was put up for entering 19/12/10 I believe.

4) 43x43= Is this a trick question? It's 1849

5) If there was 10 furres, who was in the dream, then 1 left, then 5 left, and 1 arrived, and 3 left.. how many furres?: Three. :>
1) 1 point
2) 0 point
3) 2 point
4) 1 point
5) 0 point
You did the application well, but some fail, but no one big, you haven't readed the rules, im afried to give you a no rec but you can get a trial one. Because you did the other good and ect. You got 4 points on the bonus stuff, and thats good, but you didn't readed the rules, i don't like, but you seems friendly, and i have seen you before.

Accepted Application For Trial Staff.
Ustarakin
Ustarakin
Admin

Back to top Go down