Kampan Apartments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avadell's Application

3 posters

Go down

Avadell's Application Empty Avadell's Application

Post  Avadell Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 am

General Info.

Furc Name: Avadell
Irl name(you don't need to): Holly
Irl age: 14
Time(FST): FST 8-

Short Question.

Why do you want to be staff?: Because, I enjoy helping people and thats what staff do.

Where did you find us?: A friend of mine showed me this dream.

Tell us about you: Well, I'm funny. I enjoy texting, shopping, and playing on furc. I also enjoy helping people (as I have said before) there is no better feeling than putting a smile on someone's face! Very Happy

How many times have you been in this dream?: Not many to be honest But in the short time that I've been here I absolutely fell in love with this dream.

Are you Beekin?: No but I might be soon.

Which beekin do you want to be? A help beekin.

Do you make patches?: I am learning how.

Do you make ports? Yes

Do you DS well?: No, to tell the truth I'm not too good at it.

How long are you normally on the weekend per day? Around 4-5 hours

How long are you normally on the weekdays per day? Around 3-4 hours

What times (FST) are you generally online?: Any where from 4:30pm-8:00pm on weekdays Usually on weekends I get on aound 11:00am.

Short Answer Each answer
MUST be at least 3 sentences long

1) A furre spamming in the apartments, because they are open, they spam with text and fool's other people. What do you do?: Ask them to please stop. Then emit that everyone needs to lock their doors to prevent more spam. If the furre doesn't stop and everyone is complaining I will eject him/her. If they come back and keep on spamming I will get a manager to eject them.

2) 2 furres are fighting for 1 apartment, the other apartments are taken, what do you do?: This one is easy, just see who asked first! Smile Then show them logs to prove that they asked first. If they keep on fighting, I would then eject whoever is keeping on.

3) Have you been in a hard situation? Tell us: Well, once in a friends Bah a fellow staff member was ignoring patrons, spamming, and over all just being a jerk. This staff member was a good friend of mine,so I did not want to report him at first but then I realized patrins weren't getting helped so I reported him to the owner. But when I did my "friend" blamed me for this, but then I remembered to show the logs when the owner saw what happened, he fired my friend. In the end I am glad I did this, being staff is about helping people and he could not do that he did not need to be staff.

4) How would you treat fellow staff members?: With respect and kindness. I don't want to be enemies with someone I must associate with everyday! Very Happy However, as told above, I aslo feel like staff need to be their best when on duty and I hope I never have to repeat what happened in the situation above.

Bonus Question's

1) Who's the owner? Ustarakin and Skry

2) Who's the co-owner? Kennith

3) When did we make the dream? Sadly I don't know.

4) 43x43= 1849

5) If there was 10 furres, who was in the dream, then 1 left, then 5 left, and 1 arrived, and 3 left.. how many furres?:. 2! Very Happy

Last edited by Avadell on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put the wrong FST)

Avadell

Back to top Go down

Avadell's Application Empty Looks good.

Post  Kennith Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 pm

looks good, tho i cant accept or decline this. pig but if i could i would´ve put it to the accepted.
Kennith
Kennith

Back to top Go down

Avadell's Application Empty Re: Avadell's Application

Post  Ustarakin Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Good god
1) A furre spamming in the apartments, because they are open, they spam with text and fool's other people. What do you do?: Ask them to please stop. Then emit that everyone needs to lock their doors to prevent more spam. If the furre doesn't stop and everyone is complaining I will eject him/her. If they come back and keep on spamming I will get a manager to eject them.
I liked how you handled this. You could think that you was staff, but to ask a manager, is the same.
Bonus Point:
1) 2 points
2) 1 point
3) 0 point
4) 1 point
5) 1 point
5 points.
You sadly didn't read the rules, so i would give you a Trial, but the other are so good, that you would get a rec.
Accept
Contact me in game
Ustarakin
Ustarakin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Avadell's Application Empty Re: Avadell's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down